Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Time!!

It's that time of year again when the weather is nice and our family is at Trinity Lake. My sister and her four kids, my sister-in-law and her son, my parents, little sister and my two rug rats just spent a few days at the lake. It was beautiful , nice and warm. The kids had a blast. And the water wasn't all that bad I actually got in on Friday. We had the houseboat park in Covington ware it was nice and flat so the kids could throw rocks. It's a kid thing it started with Tasha's oldest Jake and has continued to be a hit with all the kids. The only bad thing it was really muddy and I don't really have crappy clothes for Brooklynne to destroy, and up there kids destroy clothes with the red dirt, it never comes out.



We are planning on returning to the lake soon for 4th of July. I can't believe it is next week! I'm looking forward to seeing friends that don't live here. It should be fun. Lets just hope it doesn't rain or thunder and lightening, I will tell that story some other time.
























No comments: