Saturday, June 21, 2008

I got Tagged!


What was I doing 10 yrs ago... I was sixteen and in a little bit of trouble with my parents not because I was a bad kid but they didn't like my choice in boyfriend, not mentioning any names here. I spent the summer in Utah with my uncle and aunt. It wasn't all that bad I had an awesome cousin there, and we did cool stuff.

1 yr ago....I did a lot of chill in at home because I was pregers with my second child Savannah. The highlight of my summer was when my husband took me for my birthday to a SF Giants game, it was a blast...

Yesterday... I was at Trinity Lake with my parent and two kids. It was hot and I was loving every minute. Living in Humboldt you don't always get warm weather.

5 snacks I enjoy....PB&J Sandwiches, Strawberries and whip cream,Tootsie Rolls,Bagels and cream cheese,Cheetos.

5 favorite books.... The Wedding, The Notebook, True Believer, The Choice, and A Walk To Remember

5places to run....Healthsport, The Beach, Track, ect...

5 bad habits...Leaving the clothes in the washer to long then rewashing them, Hiding stuff from my husband or so he says, Always cleaning in cycle and I can't think of anymore.

5 pet peeves... People that are complainers, dirty kids, People who don't dress their kids, Bad drivers,When men leave the toilet seat up....

5 things I enjoy...My kids, My shows, Hot Weather, Hanging with my Sis, Spending time with Graham.

5 favorite TV shows...One Tree Hill, Grey Anatomy, Private Practice, Wild Fire, Army Wives.

5 people I'd love to meet... Chantum Tatum, Rascal Flatts, Kate Hudson, Tim McGrew and Faith Hill, Wentworth Miller

3 people I Tag... Everyone has been tagged

No comments: