Sunday, November 9, 2008

Twilight!!!!!

OK so I finally decide to read the twilight book series, with everyone saying how good they were and with the movie coming out I just felt the urge to read them. So I started reading on 10/29 got the books from Hannah. Well lets just say I finish all four books by 11/6 it took me alittleover a week to read all four. I could not put them down! I would read when my kids took naps and then after they went to bed. I would read until 1 or 2 in the morning. Lets just say I love the books! That might be an understatement. Anyway I can't wait for the movie. I just seen the extended trailer and I am now counting down the days to Nov 21. If they have a Midnight showing on the 20 I will be there. If anyone hasn't read the books yet read them they are awesome.

2 comments:

The White Way said...

you are insane!!!

Janelle said...

It comes out today, you must be getting anxious:))